Your COVID-19 Vaccine clinic is on Saturday, March 20, 2021.
We will be running another clinic on April 10th for second doses. If this is your first dose, please return at the same time on that date to receive your second dose.
The clinic address is:
2270 Ashley Crossing Drive
Charleston, SC 29414
Please bring photocopies of the front and back of your picture ID and insurance card. Also, please print and complete the paperwork below and bring it with you on the day of the clinic.
On the day of the clinic:
- Drive-thru space is limited, please do not arrive early.
- You will be remaining in your vehicle throughout the entire check-in, vaccination, and post-vaccination waiting period.
- Staff will direct you through the check in process and to the appropriate lane for vaccination.
- Put your car in Park whenever you come to a stop. Turn your car off before speaking to your vaccinator.
- You will hand your completed paperwork to your vaccinator.
After you receive your vaccine
- You will be instructed to park your car in our waiting area for 15 minutes. If you begin to feel strange, honk your horn and an attendant will come speak to you. After your 15 minutes, you may exit the area.
- You can go to www.libertydoctors.com/post-vaccine to view information about the vaccine and about V-SAFE, a text-based post-vaccination health check-in tool.
If you cannot attend this clinic for any reason, or have questions, please email email@example.com
or contact us using THIS FORM.