SEPTEMBER 2020 UPDATE
COVID-19 RAPID TESTING NOW AVAILABLE
We are excited to announce that we are now offering Rapid COVID-19 testing. The cash/self-pay price is $72 per test. Results are availalbe in about 20 minutes. Please CLICK HERE and contact a Liberty Doctors office for more information.
JULY 2020 UPDATE:
COVID-19 PATIENT SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, we are monitoring the situation closely and following the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and our local health authorities. We remain committed to serving our patients during this time.
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce potential exposure, you may be asked to complete our COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to visiting your Liberty Doctors provider. CLICK HERE to begin the questionnaire process.
JUNE 2020 UPDATE:
– Cancelled an appointment or blood-draw
– Are overdue for an appointment or annual visit
– Have new healthcare concerns
Please contact your Liberty Doctors office. Depending on your situation we will schedule you to come in to the office or schedule you for a telehealth appointment.
We are here for your health care needs. We understand the uncertainty of coming to your appointments.
We are maintaining our high standards of separation, hand washing, cleaning and sanitizing. These extra measures are for the safety of our patients, family and staff to allow our patients to keep their existing appointments
- We ask all patients who have appointments to keep these appointments; When you come to the office, come in, sign in with your name and cell phone number and then return to your car. If you do not have a cellphone write down the make, model and color of your car. We’ll direct you to come in to be directly seen by the provider. This addresses the ‘social distancing’ and prevents you from exposing others and also protects you from exposure.
- If you don’t have an appointment, please don’t come by but rather call your Liberty Doctors office for information or help you may need. This protects you and our staff.
- We offer TELEHEALTH. If you have internet access and a smart phone, tablet or PC with video, audio and microphone, we can see you without you having to leave your home. However, we’ll still need to arrange the telehealth appointment so please call your Liberty Doctors office to set this up (or to convert a current appointment to a virtual visit). You can find more information about Liberty Doctors Telehealth on this page.
- We are currently doing COVID-19 testing : Please call your Liberty Doctors office to inquire about COVID-19 testing. Not all locations are offering all tests, but they will be able to advise you of next steps.