Please take a moment to view this brief informational video
The physicians of Liberty Doctors have provided outstanding patient care for over 15 years. Now the physicians of Liberty Doctors are proud to announce that we are working towards earning a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
A “Patient-Centered Medical Home” (PCMH) is how health care is delivered to patients. The medical home team at Liberty Doctors manages care and services for you–acting as the “hub” of your health care. PCMH puts you, the patient, at the center of the health care system, and provides primary care that is Accessible, Continuous, Comprehensive, Family-Centered, Coordinated and Compassionate.
Liberty Doctors Responsibilities to You Include:
• To listen to your questions and concerns and to explain disease, treatment, and results in an easy to understand way.
• To coordinate your overall care across the complex healthcare system, sending you to trusted specialist if necessary and following up on the healthcare services you receive.
• To provide you with same day appointments whenever possible.
• To provide instructions on how to access the care you need when the office is not open and to be available to you after-hours.
• To provide clear instructions about your treatment goals and future plans for every visit.
• To provide access to our practice before, during and after business hours by giving you access to a patient portal which provides you access to your medical records and a message center for non-emergent questions.
We Trust You, Our Patient, to:
• Provide your complete health history, and other important information, including any changes in your health.
• Take part in planning your care.
• Have a clear understanding about your treatment goals and future health goals. Tell us what medications you are taking, and be responsible for obtaining refills.
• Inform us whenever you utilize any other health system such as the emergency room or a self-referral to a specialist. As well as any addition or changes to medications you may have been prescribed at these visits.
• Ask other health providers to send us a report about your care when you see them.
• Give us feedback so we can improve our services.
• Sign up for Patient Portal Access, a convenient way to access and update your health records online.